If coming by train please get off in Havířov. Directly from train station is goign buses to main bus station where you can take a bus to Soběšovice. In Soběšovice get of stops calling "Na Husarůvce". As you reach village, continue to walk down on main street, after approx. 100 m turn right and continue next 500 m directly to water side.
Coming by car from Ostrava and Havířov direction - see Google Maps
1. from train station and big roundabout continue on main road through Havířov city (road no. I11) direction Český Těšín.
2. on roundabout at hill called "Bludovický kopec" (you will see big shop on ride side roundabout) turn right do Žermanice direction 3,6 km
3. after 3 km on T junction turn left and continue to Soběšovice - 1,7 km
4. in village, after you reach local municipal building and shop on right side continue for 100 m, then turn right and continue for 500 m directly to water side - entrance over panel road.
Coming by car from Olomouc and Frýdek-Místek direction - see Google Maps
1. After reach Frýdek-Místek continue to direction Český Těšín and highway No. R48 and take exit no. 51 (direction Žermanice), then trun right and continue on main road
2. You will pass villages "Pazderna" and "Lučina", drive over dam, after turn left (do not go by water side as road is close in summer time), after 500 m on T-junction go right, continue to uphill, continue straight to side road, fter 1,7 km you will rech Soběšovice village.
3. in village, after you reach local municipal building and shop on right side continue for 100 m, then turn right and continue for 500 m directly to water side - entrance over panel road.